Dangling

This story is fiction. Do NOT even think about trying anything in this story. Dangling is very dangerous and can easily lead to accidental death.

 

Beth: good morning

Kristine: hi

Kristine: how are you?

Beth: i'm good, how are you?

Kristine: me too

Kristine: want to dangle a little?

Beth: you can really dangle now?

Kristine: yes, I'M alone

Beth: then lets do it, give me 5 minutes

Kristine: ok

Kristine: :)

 


Beth: ok, almost set up, got to move computer

Kristine: ok

Kristine: great, I'm ready too

Beth: ok, i think i'm ready here

Kristine: nice

Kristine: I'm in my room, on chair, noose around my neck, naked

Beth: i'm getting the noose on next

Beth: ok, all set


Kristine: what's your time-limit again?

Beth: probably 10 sec or a little more

Kristine: are you naked too?

Beth: just wearing a noose!!

Kristine: hm ok, that's really not long

Kristine: but anyway, want to do it one at a time or both together?

Beth: sure

Beth: i'm ready to go when you are

Kristine: ok

Kristine: so first time we step off both, you step back when you have to and I do the same, ok?

Kristine: ready?

Beth: ready

Kristine: ok, step off in 4

Kristine: 3

Kristine: 2

Kristine: 1

Beth: here goes

Kristine: me 2

Kristine: ii hang

 


Beth: i'm back

Kristine: k

Kristine: ack

Kristine: back

Kristine: now too

Kristine: hmmm, that was good

Beth: cool, what was your fantasy while dangling

Kristine: but I think it was longer than just 10 seconds for you

Kristine: I was imagining you hanging there

Beth: cool

Beth: maybe, took a few secs to type after i was back

Kristine: ah ok, I see

Kristine: ok, this time different: you tell me when to step off and when to step back again

Beth: ooooooh

Beth: better hope i don't get disconnected

Kristine: yeah, that would be better for me

Kristine: ok, I'm ready

Beth: ok, on 3

Beth: 1

Beth: 2

Beth: 3 go

Kristine: off

Kristine: iis ni ce


 

Beth: back

Kristine: ok

Kristine: back

Kristine: are you touching yourself too?

Beth: yes, i was while you dangled

Kristine: ok, MY turn

Kristine: ready to hang for me the way I tell you?

Beth: i'll try

Kristine: you'll "try" ???

Beth: well, if you go to long, might not be able to get back when you say

Kristine: I know

Kristine: ready?

Beth: ready

Kristine: ok, step off in 3

Kristine: 2

Kristine: 1

Kristine: NOW

Kristine: stayhanged

Kristine: stay

Kristine: stay

Beth: oo

 


Kristine: go back

Kristine: now go back

Beth: back

Kristine: great!

Kristine: how was that?

Beth: hot

Kristine: how was your control over your body? was it still ok?

Beth: yeah, that was fine

Kristine: ok

Kristine: if you really did step off and back on when I told you that were 20 seconds !

Kristine: you did great!

Beth: didn't seem that long

Kristine: well, I told you, you can go longer if you just try

Kristine: you just were too scared, I guess

Beth: i don't think it was that long

Kristine: it was, trust me

Beth: maybe i was slow getting off my chair

Kristine: maybe, but I guess you was also slow the same way getting back on

Beth: maybe

Kristine: want to hang me again?

Beth: i can see computer pretty well when dangling

Beth: sure

Kristine: me too, it's right in front of me when I hang

Kristine: that's why I can even type a lttle bit

Kristine: ok, will you hang me the same way I hanged you? longer than you thought?

Beth: harder for me to type, but i can see it

Beth: ok, are you ready?

Kristine: yes, ready to hang as long as you tell me

Beth: ok, go on 3

Beth: 1

Beth: 2

Beth: 3

Kristine: off

Kristine: haging


Beth: back

Kristine: iss grett

Kristine: kkk

Kristine: ok

Kristine: wow, awesome

Kristine: 45 seconds or something?

Beth: i was trying for 30

Kristine: felt longer

Kristine: anyway, I enjoyed it very much

Beth: but when i went to type back, windows had moved the cursor out of the window and i had to get it back

Kristine: it's hot to know we're doing the same things

Beth: are you squeezing your nipples right now?

Kristine: touching them and fingering my clit

Beth: i switch back and forth

Kristine: :)

Kristine: we're both really wet now, I guess

Beth: well, i am, that's for sure

Kristine: me too

Kristine: pls play with your clit and tell me what you feel...

Beth: it is really sensitive

Kristine: I tell you it's time to talk about secret hanging words …

Beth: words that mean really hang .. all the way?

Kristine: ... those words ….

Kristine: :)

Beth: that was a cool fantasy, whoever receives the words has to hang in one hour

Kristine: and if they do, the other must hang herself too

Kristine: suicide pack either of us can trigger

Kristine: :)

Beth: you want to do that for real?

Kristine: would you say the word to me?

Beth: mmmm, would be hot, see who would say the word first

Kristine: fucking hot

Beth: mmmmm, maybe hanging spin the bottle

Kristine: hmmmm, how can we do that?

Beth: well, we each pick a number between 0 and 99

Beth: then we add the numbers up and divide by 2

Beth: if the remainder is zero, i hang, if the remainder is 1, you hang

Kristine: I see

Kristine: fuck, that's hot

Beth: it is fucking crazy hot

Kristine: really rubbing my clit hard now

Kristine: ok, I know my number

Beth: oh, then on 3, we type our number

Kristine: ok

Kristine: fuck

Kristine: so hot

Beth: 1

Kristine: I'm nervous

Beth: 2

Kristine: ok

Beth: 3



Beth: 6

Kristine: 44

Beth: ooooops

Kristine: oh my

Kristine: oh my god

Kristine: fuck

Beth: you want me to really do it

Kristine: it is me, isn't it

Kristine: 6+44 is 50

Kristine: divided by 2 it's 25

Kristine: oh, wait

Kristine: oh damn, I was doing the math wrong first

Beth: remainder is zero, it is me

Kristine: o, I thought it was me

Kristine: yes

Kristine: o wow

Beth: you’re too excited from rubbing your clit

Kristine: lol yeah

Kristine: ok, so it's you

Beth: yeah, it's me

Kristine: ok my dear

Kristine: are you ready?

Beth: you want me to do it all the way?

Kristine: :D

Kristine: what if I say "yes"?

Beth: well, it was a fair wager, i lost, i'm willing to pay up if you want

Kristine: so you will hang yourself now?

Kristine: end your life?

Kristine: that's so fucking hot

Beth: would you do it for me, if you had lost?

Kristine: good question

Kristine: I almost did it once, I think I could do it for you

Kristine: although I still enjoy being alive

Kristine: but anyway, it's YOU

Beth: i enjoy being alive too

Beth: both enjoying being alive makes it a hot wager

Kristine: fucking hot

Beth: i lost, i'm willing to pay off with my life

Kristine: you want a final orgasm?

Beth: hmmm, no

Beth: i might lose my nerve

Beth: you can have an orgasm watching me hang

Kristine: watching? you have a cam?

Beth: i do, you want to watch?

Kristine: fuck yeah

Beth: ok, i’ll get my handcuffs, stool, move the laptop so you have good view

Beth: back in a minute

Kristine: you need handcuffs?

……

Beth: back, it’s the way i’ve always fantasized doing it

Beth: hands cuffed behind back, no touching myself

Beth: just dying for you

Kristine: fuck

Kristine: that is HOT !!!!!

Kristine: awesome

Beth: you want me to really go through with it?

Kristine: fuck

Kristine: do it

Kristine: :D

Beth: do you see me on the cam?

Kristine: yes, you look hot

Beth: ok, i’m getting back on the stool, put the noose on, then the cuffs behind back

Beth: once the cuffs are on, no way to get down, except to hang

Beth: if you plan to stop me at the last minute, this is the last minute

Kristine: game was your idea, are you chickening out?

Beth: no

Beth: i’ll turn the sound on, you can hear me too

Beth: if you turn your mike on I’ll hear you

Kristine: :D

 

Voices heard over webcam:

Beth: ok … ready … hope you enjoy …

 

Kristine: fucking awesome … dance hon….

Kristine: ooooooooooooooo

 


Kristine: god that was the best orgasm of my life…

Kristine: you did good Beth

Kristine: didn’t think you’d do it

Kristine: fucking hot

Kristine: you look peaceful now

Kristine: I’ll never forget …



The End

 

Comments

  1. I remember the picture series when you first published it, but in blog format it is even better. The dialog is really hot! Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts