The Game of Life

 

Carol stared up at the door. Joanne had told her the door looked large because it was part of a circular stained glass window. It was a few steps above the street level and that made it look even more imposing. Carol had traveled across the country to meet Joanne. Now the sight of the door just like Joanne had described made her hesitate.

Carol and Joanne had chatted constantly for the last year. They had discussed what they would to do when they met over and over. They both got so excited chatting about it. Now they were going to meet.

Everything was prepared. Carol had the contract in her purse. She had already signed it. It just needed Joanne's signature, but now Carol hesitated. It was not too late to turn around. It was an exciting fantasy. Should it should be left as a fantasy?

The door looks like a letter P. Was there some meaning to that?

This is ridiculous,” Carol said out loud to no one. “I can't even knock on the door.”


Carol strode up to the door and knock hard. I'm not afraid, Carol thought to herself. I have practiced putting the noose around my neck. I can do it if I have to.

The door opened and there was Joanne.

You're really here,” Joanne explained reaching out with both hands to shake Carol's hand. “Come in, come in. I was so afraid you wouldn't come.”

How could I not come,” Carol said. “I've been thinking of it for years.”

Thinking about it is one thing,” Joanne said. “Doing it is another.”

 

I want to do it,” Carol said. “I've already signed the contract, just need you signature.”

Well, let's sit down,” Joanne said showing Carol into the living room. “I'll get a pen, I want to sign right away.

Carol sat down in the living room. Joanne quickly came back with a pen.

Where do I sign?” she asked.

At the bottom next to you name,” Carol said.

Joanne signed her name quickly. When private hanging games had been made legal, most countries required a signed contract to verify it was voluntary.

I'll just fax this,” Joanne said.

There would be fewer questions to answer if the contract was filed before the game. Most countries had set up special fax lines to submit contracts, so even if the game was a spur of the moment thing, you could still send in the contract before dealing the cards.

So how was the trip?” Joanne asked walking back and sitting down.

It took forever,” Carol said. “Just wanted to get here.”

Well you're here now,” Joanne said.

I am,” Carol said. “We should get to know each other a bit before. So you've never done this before?”

No,” Joanne said. “I've dangled, that's all... and never with a woman.”

I've been with a woman a few times,” Carol said. “I've only dangled too.”

We'd said all that before in chat, Carol thought.

I have a confession,” Joanne said. “I have done more than dangle.”

What do you mean?” Carol asked.

Well.. when I was a teen,” Joanne said. “I tried to hang.”

What happened?” Carol asked.

My mother had just died,” Joanne said. “I was depressed. Could only find some twine. Tried to hang off the stair banister... twine broke.”

Where you hurt?” Carol asked.

A little shaken up,” Joanne said. “I had to wear high neck sweaters for a while. Never tried it again.”

Well, that is good,” Carol said.

I have a good strong rope today,” Joanne said. “It won't break.”

Good,” Carol said. “I hope to see you use it.”

God,” Joanne said. “Part of me really wants to hang myself to please you, but part of me wants to see you hang.”

I definitely want to see you hang,” said Carol. “But I'll trust my fate to the cards. If I draw the death card, I will do the honorable thing, hang myself by the neck until dead for your pleasure.”

Oh God,” Joanne said. “I want to do it. Are you ready?”

I'm so ready, but I'd like to take a shower,” Carol said.

We can shower together,” Joanne said as she stood up. “If that is ok?”

It is more than ok,” Carol said as she followed Joanne to the bathroom.


Carol and Joanne quickly undressed in the bathroom. Joanne got in the shower to get the water adjusted. Carol followed her. They slowly washed each other all over, making sure not to miss any spots.

After the shower, they dried themselves and Joanne took Carol's hand to lead her into the bedroom. Carol pulled Joanne into her arms and kissed her on the mouth.


 

Joanne pushed Carol onto the bed and pushed her legs apart. Joanne started by licking Carol's thighs and slowly worked her tongue closer and closer to her clit. Joanne licked all around Carol's pussy before finally running her tongue over her clit. Carol arched her back and pushed her hips up into Joanne's face.

Carol pulled Joanne's head up.

I want to lick you too,” Carol said. “Let's try 69.”

 


Carol slid down the bed and Joanne turned around and placed her knees on either side of Carols head. Joanne bent down to find Carol's pussy again while Carol's tongue probed Joanne's.

Thirty minutes later Joanne and Carol were laying next to each other radiating from the afterglow.

Wow,” Joanne said. “That was great … you were great.”

Joanne leaned over and kissed Carol on the cheek.

Need to go clean up a bit,” Joanne said as she climbed out of bed.

Me too,” Carol said, getting off the bed and following Joanne back to the bathroom.

So have you changed you mind?” Carol asked as she finished cleaning up.

Oh, Carol,” Joanne said. “I haven't changed my mind, not at all.”

I want to see your noose dance,” Carol smiled.

I want to see your last dance,” Joanne said with a smile.

So where's the noose?” Carol asked.


Carol followed Joanne into the dinning room, or at least it looked like a dinning room. There was no dinning room table, only a small round table with a deck of cards on it. At the other end was the noose. It was secured to the ceiling by large metal eye. There was a chair already underneath it with a pair of handcuffs.

This is a nice,” Carol said, picking up the deck of cards.

Carol walked over to take a closer look at the noose. She sorted through the deck and found the joker.

One joker, just like I asked,” Carol said.

Yes,” Joanne said. “The joker is the death card.”

We shuffle the one joker into the deck,” Carol said. “We take turns drawing cards. Whoever draws the joker hangs herself by the neck ... until dead.”

Yes!” exclaimed Joanne.

 

We could draw five or ten cards each,” Carol said. “Or we could just draw until one of us hangs.”

All the way,” Joanne said. “I'm not afraid. I want to see your noose dance.”

That's what I hoped,” Carol said. “I traveled this far, one of us should hang.”

All the way, the ultimate risk,” Joanne said. “I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Let's go.”

Carol went over to the table and spread the cards out to scramble the deck with the joker. She gathered the cards in a stack in the middle of the table.

Ready?” Carol asked.

Nervous, but more than ready,” Joanne replied.

Carol took the top card and turned if over.

Queen of diamonds,” Carol said.

Joanne bit her lip and took a card.

Eight of clubs,” Joanne said.


Carol and Joanne took turns drawing cards, discarding them on the table.

Ten of Hearts,” Carol said.

Six of spades,” Joanne said.

Five of clubs,” Carol said.

Joanne gasped as she turned the next card over. It was the joker.

Oh god,” Joanne muttered.

 

Joanne turned and stared up at the noose for several seconds.

She turned back and looked at Carol.

I won't let you down,” Joanne said. “I'll do it for you. Help me get on the chair.”

 


Carol walked over and picked up the handcuffs and placed them on one of Joanne's wrists.

I'm scared,” Joanne said. “I knew this could happen.”

Now it's real,” Carol said.

 

Help me on the chair,” Joanne said. “I know you would do it. I want to do it for you.”

Carol offered Joanne her hand to help steady her as she climbed on the chair.


Carol watched as Joanne pulled the noose over her head.


Carol sat down on the couch as Joanne calmly fastened the handcuffs behind her back.

 

Joanne looked over at Carol.

For you,” Joanne said and took a deep breath.

 


Joanne stepped off the chair and kicking it back against the wall. Her head jerked to the side as the noose bit her neck.



 Carol's fingers slipped between her thighs as Joanne kicked and danced.

 


Joanne pulled her legs up as her squirming tightened the noose around her neck.


Joanne's body relaxed as the tensions climaxed for Carol.

 

As carol relaxed Joanne emptied her bladder in a final humiliation.

 


Carol got up and walked over to Joanne's body. She squeezed one of Joanne's still warm breasts. Then she put a finger in Joanne's pussy.

Ooooooo, you're a noose slut,” Carol said. “You're soaked.”

 


Carol went to get dressed before calling the police to report that the contract had been fulfilled. Before the police arrived Carol used her cellphone to take a few pics to remember Joanne and the events of the night.

Carol expected the police to question her for hours, probably take her to the precinct. Instead the police just checked her identification and asked her to describe what happened. They asked where she would be staying, got her cell number and told her she could go.

I can go?” Carol asked.

Yes,” the detective said. “Joanne was a known hanging poker addict. This is the third time I've been here.”

Third time?” Carol said. “She told me it was the first time.”

Yeah,” the detective said. “Hope you're not addicted now.”

 


Carol left and caught a taxi back to her hotel. This is a one time thing she told herself. I came here knowing I would either hang or live. I need to enjoy living to the fullest, not become an addict like Joanne.

As Carol walked through the hotel lobby she felt men at the bar staring at her. The game was about who lived, not who died. I'm the winner, she thought. Maybe that bar would be a place to start.

The End

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts